Forrest 25 Anniversary
Published by ha on Mon, 10/15/2012 - 12:35
Yes, Forrest & Company Limited was established in 1987... making 2012-2013 our 25th year.
A quarter century of growing leaders of character who achieve extraordinary results, and a quarter century of accelerating our client’s achievement of goals.
We are thankful for the opportunity we’ve been given – and continue to be given – to improve the effectiveness and the lives of the thousands of people and organizations with whom we have worked.
We think this is a milestone to celebrate, so we’ve made some plans…
Executive Breakfast Briefing
To kick off 12 months of activities, on November 8, our president Nick Forrest will moderate a three-member executive panel discussion on "Organizational Transformation – Accelerating the Achievement of Personal and Organizational Goals".
- Jos Wintermans, former President & CEO of LifeLabs, Canadian Tire Acceptance Ltd. (now Canadian Tire Financial Services), Rogers Cable Ltd., Skyjack, and many other companies
- Edward Kennedy, President & CEO, The North West Company Inc.
- Lynne Brejak, VP Human Resources, First Capital Realty Inc.
Forrest has always been the C-suite’s partner, helping executives along the path to success as they transform their organizations.
This is a "by invitation-only" event.
We are passionate about Organizational Transformation (OT). We know that OT releases the potential in organizations and in people, and creates environments of efficiency, effectiveness and trust.
The message deserves to be heard by all organizations, and we want to help spread the word. At the same time, we’d like give a little something back to our clients and their extended teams.
And so, during the twelve months of our 25th year, we will be launching two initiatives provided gratis to all who are interested:
Public Speaking for Non-profits
- Once per month, a Forrest executive will be available to speak at a business-related non-profit organization. Our topics will be organizational transformation and organizational and leadership development.
- Contact us for details.
Monthly Webinar on the 11 Organizational Pain Points
- Each month we will broadcast a webinar on each of the top 11 organizational pain points that we have compiled from 25 years of treating pain.
- The webinar will describe the pain, diagnose the root causes, and advise on the “prescription” for the cure.
To more aggressively spread the word on OT, Forrest will begin regular, value-add communication with our entire client list.
- Via email we will be sending actionable information on all aspects of Organizational Transformation.
- Our goal is to inform and to raise awareness of the benefits and impact of OT. But please forgive us if we put in little bit of marketing!
Supporting Trees Ontario
We have always been about growth. We have always been about accelerating that growth.
As a symbol of that mission, we use images of trees or groups of trees in all our communication with clients. We wanted you to know that it’s not just a pun on Nick’s name.
To celebrate that symbol, we will donate $2500 to Trees Ontario, a not-for-profit organization committed to the re-greening of Ontario through tree planting efforts on rural lands and in urban areas.
For more information on how Forrest’s 25th Anniversary can benefit you, please contact:
Director, Business Development
416.925.2967 x 104