Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 08:31
Build a focused team – aligned and accountable – that consistently delivers results.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired
- Explore the roles of the manager as both a team member and a team leader
- Learn how to develop structured and integrated plans so your team will consistently perform well
- Experience the role of trust, clear communication and building commitment in an effective team
- Instruction is based on step-by-step building of knowledge and skills over the course of the class, using case studies, exercises, worksheets, and planning opportunities. Some of the programs use video support.
- Models – Each of the Leadership Suite™ programs features a fully functional behavioural model that summarizes the key elements of the skills taught and facilitates their use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life problems to be solved.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities.
- Embedded within each program is a common methodology that teaches participants to Prepare, Listen, Adapt and Navigate (PLAN™) through tasks and situations.
For more information on how Building Teams can help you, please contact:
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
416.925.2967 x 104