Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 08:32
Predict the impact of change on yourself and others, and ensure smooth transitions through uncertainty.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired
- Learn the skills to assist yourself and direct reports to effectively adapt to transitions
- Understand the optimum process for planning team change
- Practice managing yourself and others through a change
- Experience planning an organizational change
- Instruction is based on step-by-step building of knowledge and skills over the course of the class, using case studies, exercises, worksheets, and planning opportunities. Some of the programs use video support.
- Models – Each of the Leadership Suite™ programs features a fully functional behavioural model that summarizes the key elements of the skills taught and facilitates their use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life problems to be solved.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities.
- Embedded within each program is a common methodology that teaches participants to Prepare, Listen, Adapt and Navigate (PLAN™) through tasks and situations.
For more information on how The Change Leader can help you, please contact:
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
416.925.2967 x 104