The Effective Thinking Suite™
Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 09:19
Improve performance by mastering the skills of universal and tactical processes used by everyone, everyday.
Ensure the best thinking is applied to the right process at the right time. Our growing suite of half-day instructor-led programs provides participants with a framework for thinking processes that immediately enables them to make their thinking conscious, deliberate and more effective.
By revealing the structure of thinking, and outlining specific steps to the resolution of an issue, the tools in the Suite allow individuals at all levels and their teams to get better results by thinking more clearly. Conscious thinking also ensures that the grounds for actions can easily be made clear to others, including team members and managers.
Improve performance and avoid surprises by making decisions consciously. Learn how to clearly and deliberately identify all the factors in decision making and how to use that to drive to the right decision.
Enhance efficiency by learning how to effectively allocate resources and time to the accomplishment of a task once a decision to proceed has been made. Identify risks and contingencies before they arise.
Prevent conflict from interfering with potential. Learn how to remove the emotional factor in conflicts, and how to consciously move to resolution of the issue.
Facilitating a Meeting
Improve effectiveness by learning how to plan and lead a great meeting that produces results. An excellent tool for managers and in-house facilitators.
Effective Thinking Foundations™
Become more adept at the use of the tools in the Effective Thinking Suite™. Fully understanding the conceptual structure of the tools is the first step to building tools for specific situations.
- All programs in the Suite are instructor-led, tool-based, question-driven and highly interactive.
- Standard delivery for each program is a half-day classroom format.
- Delivery is centred on action learning. Each participant will leave the session with a fully-formed action plan they can immediately use themselves and with their teams.
- Each program in the Suite is designed for contracted, on-site delivery.
- There are no prerequisites for the programs, and they can be taken individually. For best results, we recommend participants first take the Effective Thinking Foundations™ course.
- An alternate delivery format is to deliver to an intact team in order to resolve a specific issue or to establish common language around tactical processes.
- Instruction is based on a step-by-step building of understanding of the tool and skill with its use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life situations to resolve.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities and exercises.
- Anyone, at any level, interested in improving the performance of themselves or their team by improving tactical thinking skills.
- All programs in The Effective Thinking Suite™ can be customized.
- Customization could include tailoring content to reflect strategic requirements, core competencies, and corporate language, look and feel.
Effective Thinking Suite Instructors
For more information on how The Effective Thinking Suite can help you, please contact:
Director, Business Development
416.925.2967 x 104