The Leadership Suite™
Published by mart on Fri, 06/24/2011 - 17:28
Increase the effectiveness of yourself and your team. Learn the six operational skills that form the foundation of effective managerial leadership.
Based on over 20 years of experience in leadership development, we have designed The Leadership Suite™, a curriculum of six, one-day, instructor led programs that provide participants with the operational skills needed to be effective managerial leaders.
Introducing professional managerial leadership skills to your organization will result in improved engagement, effectiveness and efficiency, accelerating the achievement of organizational goals.
Achieve greater results by coaching – stretch and grow your staff, and connect them more deeply to the tasks at hand.
Accelerate performance within your team by effectively assigning tasks to team members.
Predict the impact of change on yourself and others, and ensure smooth transitions through uncertainty.
Build a focused team – aligned and accountable – that consistently delivers results.
Achieve goals faster by inspiring, engaging and aligning your team with a clearly articulated vision.
Improve productivity and effectiveness, by making better decisions faster through the use of skilful thinking.
- All programs in the suite are instructor-led and interactive.
- Standard delivery for each program is one-day. StoryMaker is delivered as two half-day sessions.
- The classroom-format delivery is centred on action learning. Each participant will leave the session with a fully formed action plan they can immediately use with their teams.
- The Suite is designed for contracted, on-site delivery.
- The programs can be taken individually as well as a suite.
- Those participants that complete all six programs receive the Forrest Leadership Suite Certificate.
- Each program uses a specific, fully-functional behavioural model that helps participants diagnose their current challenges, choose appropriate solutions, and grow as leaders of character.
- Directors, Managers, Supervisors
- New managers, or managers of new teams
- Technical specialists, newly promoted to managing, needing to learn how to lead and manage
Leadership Suite Facilitators
- Michael Anderson
- Rick Beauchamp
- Dean Burgess
- Karen Calder
- Kim Caughlin
- Julian Chapman
- Chris Corrigan
- Nanette Cuddy
- Tim Elliott
- Nick Forrest
- Brenda Gefucia
- Karl Hagglund
- Irene Hogendoorn
- Rebecca Lemaich
- Alan Levine
- Lynda Shephard
- Anita Shilton
- Tony Welsh
- Lisa Wylie
- Any of the programs in The Leadership Suite™ can be customized.
- Customization can range from tailoring content to reflect corporate language and look and feel, to incorporating components from different programs into a newly designed session.
- Assessment and personal planning tools can be added. We are experts in the use of a broad spectrum of assessments related to leadership behaviours and effectiveness, including multi-rater assessments.
For more information on how The Leadership Suite can help you, please contact:
Director, Business Development