Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 08:33
Improve productivity and effectiveness, by making better decisions faster through the use of skilful thinking.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired
- Discover Effective Intelligence™ (EI™)– how to understand and describe thinking
- Use EI to identify right thinking
- Learn how to use a set of provided tools to solve everyday problems in a creative way
- Instruction is based on step-by-step building of knowledge and skills over the course of the class, using case studies, exercises, worksheets, and planning opportunities. Some of the programs use video support.
- Models – Each of the Leadership Suite™ programs features a fully functional behavioural model that summarizes the key elements of the skills taught and facilitates their use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life problems to be solved.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities.
- Embedded within each program is a common methodology that teaches participants to Prepare, Listen, Adapt and Navigate (PLAN™) through tasks and situations.
For more information on how The Problem-Solving Manager can help you, please contact:
Director, Business Development
416.925.2967 x 104
Effective Intelligence (EI), Thunks, Rhodes’ Maps, and the Rhodes’ Thinking-Intentions Profile (Rhodes’ TIP) are trademarks of J.D. (Jerry) Rhodes. Copyright © Forrest & Company Limited and J.D. (Jerry) Rhodes. All rights reserved. Effective Intelligence Accredited. The Founder of Effective Intelligence is Jerry Rhodes.