Published by mart on Tue, 07/19/2011 - 08:34
The Story Generator™ Model
Achieve goals faster by inspiring, engaging and aligning your team with a clearly articulated vision.
Knowledge and Skills Acquired
- Discover how to engage your direct reports through the telling of a compelling story
- Uncover the lessons you have learned in the past and clarify the direction you wish to move in the future
- Understand how to create, structure and practice delivering your story
- StoryMaker is typically delivered as two half-day sessions: StoryMaker: Foundation™ and StoryMaker: Team Leader™, though a modified one full-day version is available.
- Instruction is based on step-by-step building of knowledge and skills over the course of the class, using case studies, exercises, worksheets, and planning opportunities. Some of the programs use video support.
- Models – Each of the Leadership Suite™ programs features a fully functional behavioural model that summarizes the key elements of the skills taught and facilitates their use.
- Each program has a small amount of pre-class work that asks participants to bring real-life problems to be solved.
- Each program includes individual, small group and large group activities.
- Embedded within each program is a common methodology that teaches participants to Prepare, Listen, Adapt and Navigate (PLAN™) through tasks and situations.
For more information on how StoryMaker can help you, please contact: